WHAT IS CAP™
CRISIS ASSISTANCE PLUS™ (CAP) is a fully funded, comprehensive travel assistance membership program for both leisure and business travelers. CAP™ guarantees assistance for nine (9) different travel risks that directly impacts or has the potential to impact a Member during travel. ALL CAP Memberships include assistance for the following travel risks:
- Political Threat
- Criminal Violence
- Blackmail or Extortion
- Wrongful Detention
- Kidnap for Ransom
- Natural Disasters
As an extension to the CRISIS ASSISTANCE PLUS™ membership, CAP MEDICAL provides members with the enhanced benefits of a fully-funded comprehensive emergency medical and travel assistance service, that both protects and assist leisure and business travelers, with an unparalleled array of premium emergency medical and travel assistance services.
WHAT YOU GET
Subject to the terms and conditions of the CAP™ Membership Program Rules & Regulations; ALL CAP™ Memberships include, at no additional cost:
Crisis Consultation – Unlimited, “on-demand” access to security experts and crisis response specialists via the CAP™ Crisis Response Center (CRC); where members can receive advice on addressing potential security concerns and dealing with issues related to the risks covered under CAP™ as they arise.
Coordinated In-Country Response – When required, CAP Crisis Consultants are dispatched globally within 24 hours of notification to provide immediate, emergency assistance with the aim of resolving the crisis as quickly and as safely as possible.
FocusPoint International, Inc.
15830 Foltz Pkwy,
Strongsville OH 44149
How It Works
- You travel overseas for business or pleasure.
- Despite your vigilance you become the victim of a crisis.
- You or your loved one contact FocusPoint’s Crisis Response Center (CRC) for assistance.
- The CRC provides immediate advice to address the crisis and (if necessary) dispatches a CAP Crisis Consultant to your location to bring closure to the crisis event.
Get CAP™ Now
CAP™ is available in both short-term and annual memberships for individuals and groups. To get a short-term membership quote and purchase CAP™ now, click here. To receive a quote for an annual CAP Membership, please complete the inquiry form.
Organizational Quotes – CAP™ is an ideal and very affordable membership program for organizations looking to address the “duty of care” obligation and integrate a fully funded crisis response solution into their existing TRM (travel risk management) program. To receive a quote for a declared population, please contact us today. When emailing us, please provide your full name, the name of the organization you work for and two callback numbers where you can be reached.
CAP Membership Rules and Regulations
To download a copy of the short-term CAP™ Membership Rules & Regulations, click here.
To download a copy of the standard CAP™ Membership Rules & Regulations, click here.
To download a copy of the 150-mile CAP™ Membership Rules & Regulations, click here.
Why Crisis Assistance Plus™ ?
- Worldwide crisis response for individuals, families and corporations.
- Rapid response teams & dedicated CAP managers deployable globally within 24 hours.
- Experienced security personnel for field rescue, shelter in place and ground evacuations.
- Nationally recognized crisis communications team.
- Highly experienced KR&E response team.
- 24/7 hotline assistance.
- Emergency message relay to family members.
- Point-in-time geographic threat information.
- Aircraft can be launched in as little as 60 minutes.
- No claim forms to fill out.
- Legal fees paid.
- Emergency medical fees paid.
- No age restrictions.
- Country of residence coverage.
- Short-term and annual memberships available.
- The simple threat of political violence can trigger a response.